Thursday, July 9, 2009

Our new car!




I bought a car today! I am so excited! I bought a 2008 Pontiac G6. I rented one awhile back and fell in love with it! When I asked Jayden what kind of car he wanted he said, " A silver one. They are fast." Every time we would pass a silver car he would say look theres a fast car. I like silver so I decided thats what color we wanted. Lately he has liked cars with a honey-comb shaped grill(is that makes any sense) but he called it a "Honey whack" I guess meaning Honey wax??? I dont know for sure. This car is awesome. It has more than what I wanted minus the tinted windows but those will have to wait until next month!

5 comments:

Amber said...

that's awesome! Congrats!

Kristi James said...

It looks awesome!! Congrats!

Darla said...

It is so shiny and pretty! I'm so glad you were able to get your new car, finally! :) Congrats!

Megan said...

Awesome. I like the look of those cars. I'm excited you got a new car. With AC!!!! Congrats!

The Wrights said...

Looks fun!