Saturday, February 6, 2010

So there isnt much going on in our lives right now. I just finished reading all the Twilight books. It only took 15 days. I am now a Twilight freak!!! I am totally obsessed! Robert Pattinson is soooo not my type but now that I have read the books I LOVE him! Taylor Lautner is way to young but so Gorgeous and Kellan Lutz(plays Emmett) is so freaking HOT! Especially in the Calvin Klein underwear add, LOL! I know I am a freak. I have been watching the first movie about every other night and anxiously waiting for Friday when I get to go see New Moon again at the sticky shoe. Saturday I am going to Valentines Day with my friends! Taylor Lautner is also in that movie! So anyway I thought I would share my new somewhat freakish obsession with you all! Hope everyone is doing good!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.