Thursday, May 13, 2010

Vegas



I went to Vegas almost 2 weeks ago with my friend Liz & her sister, Stephanie. It was a fun trip but I missed Jayden the whole time. I feel very grateful to have been able to go there and to still be able to go to Disneyland in October. I had to work lots of extra shifts to pay for it and now that I have gotten back and have had my computer cord stop working(If I tape in just the right position it will charge) and got my phone a tiny bit wet this morning and now I regret wasting my money. Oh well what do you do? Work more shifts I guess! Planet Hollywood and The Rainforest Cafe both have a great Cheeseburger! As for Treasure Island it wasnt the best hotel I had ever stayed at but the show they have there is pretty fun. The Sirens. Hot guys were great. It made me wish I was a skinny dancer so I could be up on the ship in a skimpy outfit...LOL!

No comments: