Monday, June 14, 2010

The Living Planet Aqaurium





A few weeks ago we The Living Planet Aquarium with my brother and his family. Jayden LOVE, love, LoVeS that place! Especially the Jellyfish! Have I mentioned he is OBSESSED with Jellies? Thats all he talkes about. I'm not kidding, ask my family! He spends all his time drawing them and creating them out of different items, from toilet paper to yarn! I recently bought him Under The Sea, which he watches over and over while I sleep. He doesnt appreciate the Sea Turtle having the Jelly for a snack either. This next pay day I am considering buying him a DVD all about Jellies. I know he would LOVE it and watch it over and over again! This kid loves Nature and animal shows. You know those slightly boring ones they show on TV? Its kind of funny! We had a great time at the aquarium but I wouldnt recommend going on a Saturday!

No comments: