Sunday, November 28, 2010

UUUGGGGHHH!

Today has been a rough day! I cant handle these behavior issues much longer. I have been looking on the internet for some behavioral treatment centers for children and its ridiculus! Mostly there are sites for centers that deal with drug addicts and alcoholics, girls and teenagers. What I cant seem to figure out is why I am the one having to try and figure all this out. Shouldnt there be people out there that do this for a living? I mean I know that I am the parent and the advocate but REALLY? I dont know where to go or who to turn to. I have a number to call tomorow for a guy who may be somewhat knowledgable but then what? I have to call all of these places? I am so mad right now! I feel like just giving up but we cant keep living like this. I want some help! The social worker at primarys said,"Well it seems that you have a good support system." The more I think about it the more mad it makes me. I mean my family helps when I go to work and occasionally when I want to go hang out with friends for a few hours but other than that I am on my own. My friends and family listen but I cant get away every time I am at my wits end. I have to suffer through his behaviors and just want to walk away at times. I mean this child is so paranoid and afraid that 90% of the time he is sitting about 3 feet away from me at all times. I know that some of this is part of being a Mom. I have dealt with it for years. Sometimes when he is naughty I just want to get away for 5 min to cool off and I cant get this. It gets to the point where I call up my Mom or friend crying my eyes out because I cant take it anymore. It shouldnt have to be this way and I better have some answers tomorow. Things have got to get better!

No comments: