Thursday, August 25, 2011

Hand Molds



So after being asked many times, by parents, to make hand molds on their baby and n0t being able to I decided it was time for me start doing them. I had watched them be done a handful of times and did some research on the net. I started doing them a couple of months ago and love it! The first time I did them they turned out great! They are difficult, I wont lie, but I have had fun figuring it out. I cant wait to buy the stuff and do them for all my new neices and nephews, whenever I get more. Most likely in January. I have them from Madyson and I truelly treasure them. I wish I had some from when Jayden was a baby. The pic above is just off the web but basically that is what I have been doing. It makes my nights go by quick and I hope it pleases the parents of the precious babies that I get to take care of! I have the best job ever!

No comments: