Monday, September 12, 2011

New room

This last couple of weeks has been rough. Jayden is turning back into a little devil. I love him but he is really testing me right now. I almost took him back to PCMC on Saturday. I really dont want to but if he continues with his behavior I feel I have no other choice. Today was a good day though. Minimal breakdowns. We did spend the day looking for caterpillars though. Just what he wanted to do. He even touched a GINORMOUS spider, bigger than a black widow! It literally disgusted me!



Theres just been too much drama and craziness in my life. I want to decorate my room and make it comfy and relaxing! I cant say exactly what my theme is but I purchased a lamp in the gift shop at work. I plan on getting another one also. I just a want a place to relax before bed that is just for me. No Jayden and no work. I have searched many websites looking for the perfect one. This seems to be the closest. It comes with everything on the bed. 20 pieces! As you can imagine it is kinda pricey, that is why I hesitate in buying it. I want some opinions! I normally go for dark colors but I want this room to be light.

My lamp is similar to this one. It is taller and it is very pretty!




This is the bed set. What do you think? Do they go together? Im just not sure!


1 comment:

Archuletas said...

The lamp and the bedroom set do go good together. I think it would make for a lovely retreat.