Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Boring, oh so boring!

So my life has been pretty boring lately. Not that its ever that exciting. I was lucky enough to pick up some extra shifts this week for my friend who is in Disneyworld. I am jealous of her. I haven't been out of the state in awhile now. I want to take Jayden to Disneyland after I have graduated. I am thinking next fall... spring at the latest. I need a vacation!!! I just took a final today for my Marriage and Family class. Friday I take my final for World Religions. I should be finishing my study guide but owell. My birthday is in 19 days. I am going to buy myself some new scrubs and new shoes. I cant wait! How lame am I that that's all I have to look forward to?

1 comment:

Tyson and Amanda Blanco said...

I am sorry your life is so boring. Mine is too sometimes when you do the same thing everday, but oh well what can ya do. I forgot your birthday is coming up so soon. What do you want, anything special? Well hope school is going good. I don't know how you do it, you amaze me with all that you do with going to school, working and taking care of Jayden. Well talk to ya later.