Sunday, November 2, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

I had to work Halloween night so I was buisy getting things ready when Jayden got off the bus that day. He had his Halloween costume on then but by the time we got to Grandmas house he was crying and didnt want it on anymore. I hadnt got any pictures of him. I hoped that he would put it back on before going trick or treating so Grandma could take a picture for me, but he didn't. We did however, carve pumpkins on Thursday night. This is how they turned out:


3 comments:

Archuletas said...

What cute pumpkins. Too bad you had to work on Halloween.

Darla said...

Those turned out super cute! I wish I would have carved a pumpkin this year...I'll put it on my list for next year, I guess. :)

Tyson and Shelise said...

Shantel I love your blog, and your son is very cute! I added you to my friends list. Our blog is www.thedoves-dove.blogspot.com