Sunday, November 9, 2008

I've been picture tagged

I got picture tagged!
Here's how you do it: take the fourth picture folder and post the fourth picture in that folder. Then you take the sixth folder and post the sixth picture in that folder. Explain the pictures and then send the tag along.

This is a picture of my nephew, Gunner Wyatt Powell. I took it my moms house one night. I think he was like 3 or 4 months old at the time. The poor lil guy has very dry skin. That would be why he looks like he has a rash on his face!

This is a picture of Jayden from last June. We went to the Highland Glenn Park with Trevor and Robert. Jayden had made his own fishing pole with a straw, some string, and a golf ball. Shortly after this I bought him a mini spiderman fishing pole that he could really catch fish with.
The people I would like to see do this are: Darla, Amanda Blanco, and anyone else who feels the need!

2 comments:

Blanco Family said...

I had forgotten how dry Gunners skin used to be. I am glad it is much better now. Jayden is so creative. He can make a fishing pole or crane out of anything. I think he is going to be an engineer when he grows up.

Tyson and Shelise said...

Your little boy is so cute, he looks a lot like you I think!