Monday, September 14, 2009

Just a few random things from today!


We have been saving cans for Jayden to earn some money for our trip to Disneyland(Which is not booked yet). I want him to have his own money to buy souveniers with. We didnt have a lot of cans but I was SSSSOOOOOOOO tired of looking at them so we stopped and dropped them off and Jayden was able to collect $2.00! He was way excited! I asked him what he wanted to do with the money and he wouldnt tell me. Then when we were in the Disney store he picked out a glitter ball and told me he wanted it. I told him that he had that $2.00 and so if he wanted it he could buy it that money. He said, "Nevermind" and then put the ball back! It was pretty funny!

Today we went to the mall and he was playing in front of the mirrors in one of the stores. He yelled, "Look theres two Jaydens over there", then a couple of seconds later he turned and said, "Look theres three Jaydens over here" and laughed and laughed. It was super cute and funny.


Jayden loves to ride his bike. He could spend all day riding around our apartments.

2 comments:

Tyson and Shelise said...

That is good you let him earn his own money, he seems like a fun kid.

Shantel said...

Well I have bought him WAY too many toys in the past so I thought maybe he would appreciate his things more if he had to buy them on his own! LOL we will see how it works out.