Friday, September 18, 2009

Utah State Fair

Last night we went to the Utah State Fair with my family. It was fun, but boy do my feet hurt today! All the boys but Jayden rode the ponies. He wouldnt even go on them with Grandpa standing right next to him. I was really disappointed, mostly because I wanted pics to do a cute scrapbook page. I know I am so selfish sometimes. It was funny because later all the boys went on this fantasy flight simulator. I dont know exactly what its called. Jayden got off it and said, "that was really scary". Trevor decided he wanted to go on it again and Jayden begged to go to. This time they did the El Diablo simulation, which is supposed to be the scariest! We could hear Jayden screaming the whole time. When he got off he again said, " that was soooooo scary" but after that he said, "Mom, I want to come here every day and go on that". I couldnt believe that he was to scared to ride the ponies but loved the simulator! He surprises me sometimes. He wouldnt even stand by the cows or the goats long enough for me to get a picture. But thats ok we still had fun!

Jayden & Jerick loved holding Grandpas hand. It was so cute!

Jerick petting a goat

The closest Jayden would get to the bunnies

The boys by this crazy jack-o-lantern spider

Mmmmmmmm......YUMMY kettle corn!

OH NO! Jayden turned into a goat!


The flight simulator thing that Jayd loved

2 comments:

Megan said...

that looks like a lot of fun. I haven't been to the state fair in forever!

The Moons said...

what a cute blog!! You have such a cute little boy!! have you taken boards yet? I am getting nervous to take them!