Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Jayder

My not so little Jayder is home now. I say not so little because this kid has already outgrown his size 7 pants in the last 4 months. He is going to be taller than me before we know it! Things have been going pretty good. He is pretty much back to himself. He is definetly obeying mom much better. He has had a few meltdowns but is able to calm down pretty quick and if he is having a really bad day he has some prn meds that really help. I have only had to give those to him once. He got some sort of stomach bug the day after coming home and I spent a few days cleaning up not so fun messes. I was just happy it was vomit and not diarrhea! He was wiped out for a few days but seems to be mostly recovered by now. I swear I have watched A Bugs Life 100 times this past week! I am ok with it! I think the kid just likes background noise. I really wanted to take him on a trip to the "beach". I was thinking 5 days in Cancun. Just relaxing! We really deserve it after all that we have through! However we are planning on moving the end of March and I had hoped to buy a new table and chairs and a washer and dryer with my tax return. Turns out because I made so much money last year(LOL) that my tax return is pretty lame and might barely cover a first months rent and a deposit. So I guess that means NO beach trip this year. Did I mention I do get at least 9 days off to move? Thats what we have to look forward to. If the Nicu continues to be busy again(slowed down and then picked back up)then maybe I can pick up some extras to pay for my table and washer and dryer. Cross my fingers, even though I really dont want to work extras but if it takes 1 extra day a week for a month to buy what I want then I will suffer through it. Although I wouldnt want to do it anywhere else besides the NICU. That place is awesome!

No comments: