Thursday, November 24, 2011

Naughty or NICE?

Jayden has been kinda naughty lately and Ive been home for the past like 11 days. I asked Arthur to take him for a few days this weekend. I already work Thurs-Sunday so he would have him at night anyway. I actually work Thurs-Mon. He had excuse after excuse but if I kindly go file for us to have joint custody so he can recieve Jaydens SSI then he will take him 50% of the time. I must have STUPID written on my forehead because I cant figure any other reason he would think I would agree to such an idiotic idea. But anyway I decided maybe if Jayden see this personalized video from Santa then maybe he will be reminded to behave or Santa is not bringing him a Tractor. It truelly is a cute video! http://magicsanta.ca/gateway.html?code=8YPA8Q

1 comment:

Larry, Joy and Abbey said...

That is way cute. Wish Abbey still believe.