Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Beware



Not long ago I got eyelash extensions. I have wanted longer lashes for so long and I thought this was the perfect solution. Boy was I wrong. I loved the way they looked but from the second she finished applying them my eyes got really watery and itchy. I just kept thinking that it would get better and my eyes would adjust. Well after a few days they started falling out. Thats probably because my eyes watered so much and you arent suppose to get them to wet or touch them to much. They are all off now. It cost a lot of money and I am so disappointed! Now my lashes are thin. Its almost like I dont have any. My next step is Lilash. Its pricey and there are side effects but its worth a try. Even just wearing mascara and eyeshadow irritates my eyes so chances are it wont work either. To be honest I am not sure why its such a big deal. I am overweight and not happy with the way I look at all. I really need to work on my body and not the small things like my lashes. I think in the next few weeks I am going to have to join Weight Watchers again.

No comments: