Monday, March 22, 2010

Aleena's Bridal Shower



This last Saturday we had Aleenas bridal shower. I had been SO stressed over it. I worried that no one would come, we would run out of food, and that it would be boring. Thank goodness I had everyones help. I am so appreciative of Amanda for being so willing so help me out. I didnt want to overwhelm her. I know how hard it is to have little ones and I just kept thinking I could do everything on my own. She did a good job with her game to. She asked Jarom some questions and recorded it. Questions like, "How many pairs of jeans does Aleena own" and "When was your first date and what did you do". I would first ask her the question and then we would play Jaroms answers and if she got it wrong she had to eat a piece of bubbalicious. She only ended up with 3 1/2 pieces, but that is still a lot of gum! For my game I had everyone split up into 5 groups and gave them a 4-roll pack of toilet paper and 1 roll of paper towels. They had 15 minutes to pick a model and make her wedding dress. Everyone worked together so well and the dresses turned out AWESOME! I was so impressed by how creative everyone was. Aleena then got to pick the winners(who had the best dress). Everyone ended up being a winner though! Tiffany was a big help to. She filled a container with candy and everyone had to guess how many pieces were in it. We ended up with 2 containers because the night before me and my mom decided to do a 2nd filled with M&Ms. We ended up eating chicken salad on crescents and lil smokies wrapped in bacon(thanks to my mom), a vegetable tray(thanks to Amanda), Crab dip and crackers(thanks to Tiff), pretzel salad and peanut butter fingers(thanks to Sheila), and Chocolate covered strawberries and eclairs(Thanks to me...LOL) I think that was it, but I am not sure! Everything was delicious and Thank You to everyone for coming and showing your support to Aleena.

No comments: