Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Rough day!


Today Jayden got his cavities fixed. We had to be there at 7 this morning which is WAY to early. The good thing is, is that he was the 1st case so we got in and got out really quick. We were out of there by 9:00 am. The Dentist said things went well and they didnt have any problems. Some of his teeth were starting to become infected so its a good thing we got it taken care if now! He now has 4 new silver crowns. When they brought him out of the room he had a bloody nose, which kept on bleeding on and off for half of the day. On the way home he kept saying, "get this medicine out of me so my teeth will stop hurting". He complained of them hurting on and off all day to. The poor kid! He has rashes where they placed the stickers that monitored his heart beat. I hoped to get some cute pictures to make up a scrapbook page but as soon as he came into recovery I held him in the recliner. They let him keep his clothes on and they just covered him up with a drape. I stayed home from work to keep an eye on him as he hasnt felt well and if something were to happen I could never forgive myself. I know I am paranoid but thats what happens when you hear the horror stories at the hospital and you know all of the possible complications from things. Hopefully this is the first and last time that we have to deal with this from now on we will be brushing and flossing morning and night!

No comments: