Sunday, March 14, 2010

Oh boy, what am I doing?!

I just thought I would share something funny with you all. As most of you know I work graveyards 6pm to 6 am, 3 night a week. Well this has messed up my sleeping pattern quite a bit and I used to stay up until 2 or 3am even on the night I didnt work. Even if I got home from working and only slept for 3 hours, that night I would still think I needed to stay up all night and couldnt wind down. Well this caused me to be tired all day long and I would sleep all day once I got Jayden off to school. I finally went to the Doctor and got a prescription for some ambien(sleeping pill). So I take it about 3 nights a week, when I know that I am going have a had time getting to sleep. So the problem is is that I still try to fight it. So lately I have been randomly thinking I need to "put my mascara on to see how long my eyelashes are" and to practice putting on my fake eyelashes. This has happened 3 times since I started taking Ambien. The first night I wasnt sure if I had really dont that when I woke up the next morning. I would vageuly remember putting on too much mascara and making them look like crap. It would usually only be one eye. The thing with taking ambien is it makes you, not so coordinated and lets face it its hard enough to put on mascara when your 100% with it. One night last week I tried to put fake eyelashes on, half asleep, and ended up glueing my eye shut. So from now on I am going straight to bed. No more playing makeup artist! I seriously wish I would have taken pictures. But I wasnt even fully aware of what I was doing or had done until the next day when I noticed the leftover mascara on my eye.

1 comment:

Tyson and Amanda Blanco said...

That is hilarious!!! You better not stay wake anymore after you take it unless you video tape it for us to see!! That is kind of scary you could do something dangerous and not even know it till you woke up or not even then. You better be more careful!!