Friday, March 23, 2012

And now for good news...



My lashes are finally growing back. After months of basically not having any they appear to be growing at an alarming rate. Ok, ok not really but they are showing improvement. I wanted to buy Lilash or Latisse but they are just so pricey. I know they work I've seen the results but I wanted to try something cheaper first. I started using Mavala Double-lash about 2 weeks ago. The bottle sais to use it at bedtime but I have been using it morning and night. Its actually working . This stuff is made in Switzerland and has no harsh chemicals. That was a huge factor in me buying it, especially since my eyes are so sensitive. The $21.00 cost, incuding shipping, didnt hurt either. I still may buy Lilash when I get a little extra cash but for now I am satisfied!



No comments: