Thursday, December 17, 2009

About to be put on the NAUGHTY list!

I need to do some serious venting! Jayden is about to send me to the nut house, and I am not joking! He has been having some awful behaviors and appears to be regressing! We tried switching his meds to see if that would help but it hasnt! His teachers say that he is teasing the kids at school, hitting, screaming for attention and has returned to biting on his clothes which I thought we had gotten rid of! At home he is peeing in his pants almost on a daily basis because he is too buisy to go to the bathroom. He is yelling at me, talking back, and throwing a fit when I try to make him clean up his messes! He keeps spilling water all over the place. A few weeks ago when we were decoarting gingerbread houses he had gotten some mini m&m containers and filled them with candy, water, and dirt. Then he spilled one in my moms living room. After cleaning the mess up I threw all of comtainers away, or so I thought. We got home and he asked me to carry a toy in for him. I picked it up and as I got out of the car the dang thing opened up and sand and water flew all over my dashboard! I had just cleaned my car 2 days before and I was not happy. He keeps putting water in all kinds of containers and spills it all over when I am not looking! I dont know what to do anymore. I am sick and tired of dealing with this. At this point I am not sure we will survive Christmas, and especially Christmas break!

2 comments:

Tyson and Amanda Blanco said...

I am sorry!! I do not know how you can do it being a single mom let alone with a child with autism, I wouldn't be able to do it that's for sure! You may not think so but you are doing a great job! He is healthy, and is taken care of that's all that matters! You are a GREAT mom and hopefully this will pass soon.

Shantel said...

Thanks! I am just at a loss of what to do right now! Things will get better they always do but I am being very impatient!