Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday!


On this day 6 years ago you were born. Only after what seemed like a long 37 weeks. You tried to come early two days in a row but I was able to keep you in for 5 more weeks. After all day of being in labor and 3 hours of pushing we welcomed you into this world. You were so perfect, well except for your extremely cone-shaped head. You tried to stop breathing on us shortly after you were born but with a little extra help you showed us you were a fighter! You have kept us all busy since the day you were born. If only we knew what you were always thinking and feeling! You have come so far in these short 6 years. You have overcome so many hurdles that were placed in front of you. You are learning more than they ever said you would. You are so friendly and outgoing, the opposite of what they say a child with Aspergers should be. I love you with all my heart, even on the days when you are stubborn and naughty. I hope that you continue to grow and do well. You are an amazing boy my lil Jayder Ayder and I love you! Happy 6th Birthday!

2 comments:

Tyson and Amanda Blanco said...

Ahh that is so sweet! I almost started crying!! ha ha

Blanco Family said...

Yes it is so cute. I almost started crying too. We love you guys soooo much!!