Thursday, December 10, 2009

Gingerbread houses

Last Saturday after our Brooks family Christmas party we all got together and decorated Gingerbread houses at my mom and dads. It was so fun. We hadnt decorated them since we were little. Kaylee and Jayden had a little to much candy and it showed! Jayden decorated a house but he later destroyed before I could get a picture. I wish I could have gotten a picture of us decorating them but my batteries went dead and my moms camera wouldnt work,thats ok we can at least show the finished houses!

My Gingerbread house(which is now covered in snow~powdered sugar~.

Tyson & Amanda's Gingerbread house.

Mom's Gingerbread house.

Aleena's first Gingerbread house, she made a 2nd bigger one with Jarom.

Trevor's Gingerbread house.

Roberts gingerbread house.

1 comment:

Kristi James said...

Looks like LOTS of fun!! (and very yummy!!)