Thursday, December 10, 2009

Temple Square

Last night my friend invited us to go up to Temple Square and see the lights. We rode trax and got off a station too soon and had to walk a little ways. We saw a homeless person sitting in a door way. It was around 15 degrees outside! It broke my heart but made me extremily thankful for all that I have. We were able to get warm in the Joseoh Smith Memorial Building before walking around to look at the lights. The building looked beautiful and the temple and lights were AMAZING!!! It was so cold I thought my face was going to freeze and fall off! It was obvious it was mutual night because the place was littered with annoying teenagers!!!!! All in all it was a fun little trip!


Yes that is a penny in his mouth, I didnt even realise it last night!


Overlooking Temple Square

Me & Jayden on Trax.

My friends Liz and Stephanie, all bundled up on Trax.

1 comment:

Kristi James said...

Lucky!! I wish I still lived in Utah so I could go with friends to Temple Squar and see the light!! So thanks for posting pictures so I could see them!!