Thursday, October 23, 2008

7 things about ME!

My friend Darla and my Aunt Debbie tagged me and said I had to come up with 7 things about myself. I wanted to think of 7 things that some people may not know.

1- My idol is Jennifer Lopez. I think that she is absolutely gorgeous. If I could afford to have plastic surgery I would make myself look just like her minus the butt. I dont know why but I have always liked her. I have a few of her movies and plan to add to my collection.

Perfection
MySpace Graphics & Free Myspace Layouts




2- I am a perfectionist. When I do any sort of project it has to look perfect. It doesn't matter whether it is a school project, a scrapbook page, or a present that I have wrapped it always has to look just right. The other night I was playing The Farming Game with my family and had to keep rearranging my money and my little stickers. They all had to be lined up just right! I wish I could be this way with my apartment.

3- I am a huge klutz. I should not be allowed to use fire, knives, or scissors. I cannot use scissors or knives without cutting myself. I will burn myself with fire or hot glue guns. I have fallen on my head more times than I can count. One time I probably should have went to the hospital. That knocked me a little silly but I got up, rested for a minute, and then finished my shift at work. I had a hugs goose egg on my head for awhile that hurt pretty bad. I broke my fifth metatarsal on my right foot from stepping on my moms blow dryer cord two years ago. That one hurt a little bit to!

4-I love to scrapbook! I wish I had more time to do it. The problem is I am very picky! I can't just throw a page together, I have to really think about it. If it doesn't turn out just right then I get really mad. I also make a huge mess and it always ends up all over my table. It also costs me a LOT of money, which I dont really have right now.

5- I love to play games with my family. I really like The Farming Game(sort of like Monopoly) right now. I also love to play Phase Ten, Monopoly, and Yahtzee. I think that playing games keeps our family close, even though dad gets really mad when he loses. I even play Bunko every month with my mom, sisters, and my aunt, and cousins. I love going, it is a great break from Jayden and we always get to eat yummy food too!

6- I am a textaholic! I will text anyone I possibly can to get out of talking to people on the phone or face to face. That is pretty much how I stay in contact with everybody! I get anxiety when I talk to people on the phone. Me and my sisters even got my mom into texting also. Its so much easier to just send someone a text then to call them and have to think of things to say!

7- I am very afraid of worms. They really make me sick! I cant stand the sight of them. I hate that they come out after or during the rainstorms. I almost want to throw up in my mouth they make me so sick. Some people will scream because of a bee or a fly. I will scream and start having convulsions(literally) if I see a worm. EEEWWWWWW! YUCKY! This picture really made me sick now I feel like the worms are crawling on me!

2 comments:

Archuletas said...

Thanks for playing along. I really enjoyed 7 new things about you. You are awesome.

Darla said...

Ha ha! Girl you crack me up! I love that you freak out about worms, of all things!