Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Pumpkins and Cookies!



I have been waiting to go buy pumpkins until I could get them really cheap. Well today they went on sale at Maceys for .12 cents a pound. We went to pick a couple out tonight. I wanted to get a picture of Jayden with the pumpkins he picked out but he has been very awnry and emotional today. I think that it has something to do with me being back in school full time now. I am sure it is very hard for him to have to go back and forth from our house, school, and grandmas and grandpas house. Poor kid, I wish I was done but I only have 146 more days. Then I plan on buying a new car and we are going to do some fun stuff over the summer. Maybe that will include finding me a boyfriend, we will see. We went to the Pumpkin Patch last week with Jaydens Giant Steps friends(as he would say. I was so sad when my batteries died in my camera and I didn't get any pictures. That night I went out and bought 4 rechargeable batteries and a charger. I am not going to miss out on any pictures ever again!




With Halloween almost here Aleena and I decided to make sugar cookies shaped like ghosts, pumkins, and bats. I think they turned out pretty good. Even if they looked bad I know our family would still eat them. They never turn down anything sweet!

4 comments:

alisha peterson said...

Your cookie looke great. Its more than I would do. And it halloween cookies can look funny and nobody would no any different.

Tyson and Amanda Blanco said...

Thanks Tell for the cookies, they were so cute!! Tyson had them gone within ten minutes! What a pig!!

Darla said...

I think the cookies are cute, and they look delicious! Hope you saved one for me! :)

Blanco Family said...

Ya...You're right. We did eat them all up. Mmmm they were yummy! Thanks aleena and shantel.